- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- Registration: Creating a New Meet
- Registration: Cloning an Existing Meet
- Meet Manager: Divisions
- Meet Manager: Events
- Meet Manager: Inviting Teams
- How do I download my entries?
- Meet Manager: Overview
- Meet Manager: Setup
- How do I add/change a logo to the meet?
- Meet Registration
- Adding Results
- Profile Management
- Team Management
- Getting Started with Live Results
- How Can I Customize My Results?
- FinishLynx Scoreboard Configuration For Live Results
- What Are the Benefits of Using MileSplit Meet Registration With MileSplit Live Results?
- FieldLynx Configuration
- Instructions for Connecting to MeetPro
- XC Only: FinishLynx files as a data source
- XC Only: Tie-breaking and Split configuration
Meet Manager: Events
- Once you’re ready to create events, click on the division that you’d like to setup events for and click on the create event wizard. Your events will be setup based off of the events that are held at the state meet within your state.
- From here, edit any entry limits you’d like to modify as well as any events that are specifically only for one gender such as the 110mH. If you’d like to add some unconventional events, click on “Show All Events” and check the boxes of any additional events.
- Once you’re done, click create events.
How did we do with this article?