- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- Registration: Creating a New Meet
- Registration: Cloning an Existing Meet
- Meet Manager: Divisions
- Meet Manager: Events
- Meet Manager: Inviting Teams
- How do I download my entries?
- Meet Manager: Overview
- Meet Manager: Setup
- How do I add/change a logo to the meet?
- Meet Registration
- Adding Results
- Profile Management
- Team Management
- Getting Started with Live Results
- How Can I Customize My Results?
- FinishLynx Scoreboard Configuration For Live Results
- What Are the Benefits of Using MileSplit Meet Registration With MileSplit Live Results?
- FieldLynx Configuration
- Instructions for Connecting to MeetPro
- XC Only: FinishLynx files as a data source
- XC Only: Tie-breaking and Split configuration
Meet Manager: Divisions
- Within MileSplit's meet manager, click divisions in the gray navigation bar. On the right hand side select create new division.
2. Type out the name for your division such as Varsity, JV, HS, or MS. Once you’ve named the division, select who is eligible to run in this division such as school, unattached, or club.
3. Once you've chosen the parameters for your divisions, scroll to the bottom and click save changes.
Note: Within this tab you can also modify aspects such as seed behavior, your required fields, and division based entry fees. As a note do not name your divisions by gender or by event as that’ll be done in the events tab which will be covered in the next video.
How did we do with this article?