- Entering A Meet
Hosting A Meet
- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- How do I use MileSplit to calculate on much each team owes?
- Limit Athlete to a set number of Events
- How do I restrict entries into my meet to select teams?
- I used MileSplit's Online Registration last year. Can I copy those settings from last year?
- How do I add results to my meet?
- Seeding Options
- Florida: How to set up your meet to allow for TFRRS Results Reporting
- How do I remove a team from the meet?
- How do I restrict athletes entering a division to a certain grade or age group?
How do I register a B Team?
MileSplit allows teams to register a B Team. Different than Varsity & JV, B Teams act as a separate team. If B Teams are not enabled for your meet, reach out to the meet director for assistance.
- If meet fees are set up, B Teams will be charged as an additional team. (Note: Meet Directors can set a different fee for B Teams)
- B Teams will download into HyTek under a different code, meaning they will score as a separate team.
- If an event allows only two athletes from a certain team, a team that brings a B Team can have two athletes for both their A & B Teams.
Step 1: In order to add a B Team, register for the meet as normal. When at the "Enter Athletes" step, if the meet is set up for B Teams, on the right side of the page there will be a "Teams" section.
Step 2: From here, you will automatically jump to the divisions step. Once on the "Enter Athletes" step, you will be able to switch between your A Team & B Team on the right side.
How did we do with this article?