- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- Registration: Creating a New Meet
- Registration: Cloning an Existing Meet
- Meet Manager: Divisions
- Meet Manager: Events
- Meet Manager: Inviting Teams
- How do I download my entries?
- Meet Manager: Overview
- Meet Manager: Setup
- How do I add/change a logo to the meet?
- Meet Registration
- Adding Hytek Results to MileSplit
- Adding Meetpro Results to MileSplit
- Adding Handtimed/Non Electronic Results to MileSplit
- Adding Easy Meet Manager from EasyWare Results to MileSplit
- Sending Trackmate Results to MileSplit
- Adding Racetab Results onto MileSplit
- Requesting Results
- Incorrect/Missing Performance
- Profile Management
- Team Management
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/Hytek
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/Meetpro
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/FinishLynx (v1.0.81 and later)
- What Are the Benefits of Using MileSplit Meet Registration With MileSplit Live Results?
- FinishLynx Split Grid
- FieldLynx Configuration
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/Easy Meet Manager
- How Can I Customize My Results?
- XC Only: FinishLynx files as a data source
- XC Only: Tie-breaking and Split configuration
How do I enter an individual in a meet
Registering Yourself or Child for a Meet (Individual/Unattached athlete)
Step 1: Go to your MileSplit home page. The URL is “state abbreviation.milesplit.com”. i.e: http://tx.milesplit.com.
Note: If you do not know your state abbreviation, go to http://www.milesplit.com/network to select your state.
Step 2: Create an account or login to your existing account by clicking “login” in the navigation bar.
Step 6: Select who you would like to register and click the next button in the lower right-hand corner. If "individual does not show up, such as in the photo below, then the meet has not been setup to permit unattached athletes. They will need to registered by their school or club coach.
Step 7: Select your athlete (your athlete will only populate if you have claimed their profile). If you cannot find your athlete, use the search bar at the bottom. Once your athlete has been selected or created, click the “Next” button in the lower right-hand corner.
Step 8: Verify your point of contact for the meet and click the “Next” button in the lower right hand corner.
Step 9: Select the divisions you wish to register and click “Next”. ***Only divisions matching your (or your child's) gender will show up as selectable options.
Step 10: To add your athletes into an event, click “Add Entries”. That’ll take you to your roster screen where you can add the athlete claimed by your profile into an event. Once you check the boxes corresponding with your athlete you wish to register, click “Save Changes” in the lower right hand corner.
Step 11: Once you have added your athlete, you’ll find your registration confirmation as well as a printable invoice in the right hand panel. Once you are done reviewing your information, click “Done” in the lower right hand corner.
If you have questions please feel free to contact MileSplit Online Registration support at email@example.com
How did we do with this article?