- Managing your Meets
- Managing your Team
- Registering your Team
Live Results on MileSplit
- Why MileSplit Live?
- MileSplit Live: Quick Start Guide
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/Meetpro
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/Hytek
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/FinishLynx (v1.0.81 and later)
- FinishLynx Split Grid
- MileSplit Live Field App
- What Are the Benefits of Using MileSplit Meet Registration With MileSplit Live Results?
- How much does MileSplit Live Cost?
- FieldLynx Configuration
Add Results: Meet Hosts/Timers
- Adding Hytek Results to MileSplit
- Adding Meetpro Results to MileSplit
- Adding Easy Meet Manager Results to MileSplit
- Adding Racetab Results onto MileSplit
- Adding Trackmate Results to MileSplit
- Add Race Director Results to MileSplit
- Add Agee Results to MileSplit (XC)
- How do I add a Timer onto my Meet?
- Requesting Results
- How do I Change the Venue of my Meet?
- Add Results: Parents/Athletes/Coaches
- Managing your Athlete Profile
- Online Payments through MileSplit
How do I Edit my Team's Roster?
Step 1: Make sure you are logged in. Go to your team page by clicking My Account in the right hand corner and selecting "My Teams". (If you have not yet claimed your team, follow these Instructions to do so - https://support.milesplit.com/en/a/how-do-i-claim-my-team)
Step 2: Click your team.
Step 3: Once on your team page, you will see a button directly under the team title and address that says "Edit Team." Click it.
Step 4: On the tabs, click "Roster."
Step 5: Now you will see a screen with athletes on your team. Check the seasons that they will be participating in. If they are selected, then they will show up when you register your team. If they are not selected, they will not show.
Note: If you need to add new athletes, simply Add Athlete to right of page and fill out First Name, Last Name, their high school graduation year, and the season you'd like to make them appear active for.
How did we do with this article?