- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- Registration: Creating a New Meet
- Registration: Cloning an Existing Meet
- Meet Manager: Divisions
- Meet Manager: Events
- Meet Manager: Inviting Teams
- How do I download my entries?
- Meet Manager: Overview
- Meet Manager: Setup
- How do I add/change a logo to the meet?
- Meet Registration
- Adding Hytek Results to MileSplit
- Adding Meetpro Results to MileSplit
- Adding Handtimed/Non Electronic Results to MileSplit
- Adding Easy Meet Manager from EasyWare Results to MileSplit
- Sending Trackmate Results to MileSplit
- Adding Racetab Results onto MileSplit
- Requesting Results
- Incorrect/Missing Performance
- Profile Management
- How do I claim my team?
- How do I Edit my Team's Roster?
- How to Import your Roster (Schools)
- How do I add a meet to the calendar without registration?
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/Hytek
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/Meetpro
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/FinishLynx (v1.0.81 and later)
- What Are the Benefits of Using MileSplit Meet Registration With MileSplit Live Results?
- FinishLynx Split Grid
- FieldLynx Configuration
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/Easy Meet Manager
- How Can I Customize My Results?
- XC Only: FinishLynx files as a data source
- XC Only: Tie-breaking and Split configuration
How do I Edit my Team's Roster?
Step 1: Make sure you are logged in. Go to your team page by clicking My Account in the right hand corner and selecting "My Teams". (If you have not yet claimed your team, follow these Instructions to do so - https://support.milesplit.com/en/a/how-do-i-claim-my-team)
Step 2: Click your team.
Step 3: Once on your team page, you will see a button directly under the team title and address that says "Edit Team." Click it.
Step 4: On the tabs, click "Roster."
Step 5: Now you will see a screen with athletes on your team. Check the seasons that they will be participating in. If they are selected, then they will show up when you register your team. If they are not selected, they will not show.
Note: If you need to add new athletes, simply Add Athlete to right of page and fill out First Name, Last Name, their high school graduation year, and the season you'd like to make them appear active for.
How did we do with this article?