- Managing your Meets
- Managing your Team
- Registering your Team
Live Results on MileSplit
- Why MileSplit Live?
- MileSplit Live: Quick Start Guide
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/Meetpro
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/Hytek
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/FinishLynx (v1.0.81 and later)
- FinishLynx Split Grid
- MileSplit Live Field App
- What Are the Benefits of Using MileSplit Meet Registration With MileSplit Live Results?
- How much does MileSplit Live Cost?
- FieldLynx Configuration
Add Results: Meet Hosts/Timers
- Adding Hytek Results to MileSplit
- Adding Meetpro Results to MileSplit
- Adding Easy Meet Manager Results to MileSplit
- Adding Racetab Results onto MileSplit
- Adding Trackmate Results to MileSplit
- Add Race Director Results to MileSplit
- Add Agee Results to MileSplit (XC)
- How do I add a Timer onto my Meet?
- Requesting Results
- How do I Change the Venue of my Meet?
- Add Results: Parents/Athletes/Coaches
- Managing your Athlete Profile
- Online Payments through MileSplit
Setup Custom Domain, Brand Logos, Colors
Getting Started with Customization
As a timer, MileSplit wants to ensure that your brand is front and center. The below customizations are available to all of our timing partners; free of charge.
- You can set up a custom domain (ie live.yourtimingcomapny.com)
- The colors on the site can be changed to match your timing company’s brand.
- Your timing logo can be placed in the top left corner of the page.
Setting Up Your Custom Domain
If your timing company has a website, setting up a custom domain is simple. The process is outlined below.
- Log in to your account with your domain provider (ie GoDaddy, Bluehost, HostGator)
- Select your domain to manage your domain settings
- Select "Manage DNS"
- Click "Add new record" and select CNAME from the dropdown
- Enter "live" as your host
- Enter "milesplit.live" in the points to section
- Set the TTL as low as it will go
Steps may vary slightly depending on your domain provider. More specific instructions can be found for some of the most popular domain providers below.
The rest of the process will be managed by our registration team! Let our team know that you have completed the steps listed above by sending us an email at email@example.com
Adding Your Logo and Company Colors
No need to worry about this step, we'll take care of it for you! Just email your logo and preferred colors to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How did we do with this article?