- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- Registration: Creating a New Meet
- Registration: Cloning an Existing Meet
- Meet Manager: Divisions
- Meet Manager: Events
- Meet Manager: Inviting Teams
- How do I download my entries?
- Meet Manager: Overview
- Meet Manager: Setup
- How do I add/change a logo to the meet?
- Meet Registration
- Adding Hytek Results to MileSplit
- Adding Meetpro Results to MileSplit
- Adding Handtimed/Non Electronic Results to MileSplit
- Adding Easy Meet Manager from EasyWare Results to MileSplit
- Sending Trackmate Results to MileSplit
- Adding Racetab Results onto MileSplit
- Requesting Results
- Incorrect/Missing Performance
- Profile Management
- Team Management
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/Hytek
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/Meetpro
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/FinishLynx (v1.0.81 and later)
- What Are the Benefits of Using MileSplit Meet Registration With MileSplit Live Results?
- FinishLynx Split Grid
- FieldLynx Configuration
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/Easy Meet Manager
- How Can I Customize My Results?
- XC Only: FinishLynx files as a data source
- XC Only: Tie-breaking and Split configuration
How Can I Customize My Results?
Getting Started with Customization
As a timer, MileSplit wants to ensure that your brand is front and center. The below customizations are available to all of our timing partners; free of charge.
- You can set up a custom domain (ie live.yourtimingcomapny.com)
- The colors on the site can be changed to match your timing company’s brand.
- Your timing logo can be placed in the top left corner of the page.
Setting Up Your Custom Domain
If your timing company has a website, setting up a custom domain is simple. The process is outlined below.
- Log in to your account with your domain provider (ie GoDaddy, Bluehost, HostGator)
- Select your domain to manage your domain settings
- Select "Manage DNS"
- Click "Add new record" and select CNAME from the dropdown
- Enter "live" as your host
- Enter "milesplit.live" in the points to section
- Set the TTL as low as it will go
Steps may vary slightly depending on your domain provider. More specific instructions can be found for some of the most popular domain providers below.
The rest of the process will be managed by our registration team! Let our team know that you have completed the steps listed above by sending us an email at email@example.com
Adding Your Logo and Company Colors
No need to worry about this step, we'll take care of it for you! Just email your logo and preferred colors to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How did we do with this article?