- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- MileSplit Online Registration Setup
- Meet Manager: Overview
- Meet Manager: Setup
- Meet Manager: Inviting Teams
- Meet Manager: Divisions
- Meet Manager: Events
- How do I add/change a logo to the meet?
- How do I set event limits per team?
- How do I download my entries?
- Meet Registration
- Adding Results
- Profile Management
- Team Management
- Live Results
How Can I Customize My Results?
Getting Started with Customization
As a timer, MileSplit wants to ensure that your brand is front and center. The below customizations are available to all of our timing partners; free of charge.
- You can set up a custom domain (ie live.yourtimingcomapny.com)
- The colors on the site can be changed to match your timing company’s brand.
- Your timing logo can be placed in the top left corner of the page.
Setting Up Your Custom Domain
If your timing company has a website, setting up a custom domain is simple. The process is outlined below.
- Log in to your account with your domain provider (ie GoDaddy, Bluehost, HostGator)
- Select your domain to manage your domain settings
- Select "Manage DNS"
- Click "Add new record" and select CNAME from the dropdown
- Enter "live" as your host
- Enter "milesplit.live" in the points to section
- Set the TTL as low as it will go
Steps may vary slightly depending on your domain provider. More specific instructions can be found for some of the most popular domain providers below.
The rest of the process will be managed by our registration team! Let our team know that you have completed the steps listed above by sending us an email at email@example.com
Adding Your Logo and Company Colors
No need to worry about this step, we'll take care of it for you! Just email your logo and preferred colors to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How did we do with this article?