- MileSplit Online Registration Setup
- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- Meet Manager: Overview
- Meet Manager: Setup
- Meet Manager: Divisions
- Meet Manager: Events
- How do I add/change a logo to the meet?
- How do I set event limits per team?
- How do I download my entries?
- Florida: How to set up your meet to allow for TFRRS Results Reporting
- Meet Registration
- Adding Results
- Profile Management
- Team Management
- Live Results
Getting Started with Live Results
Getting started using MileSplit Live is incredibly easy. Follow the steps below and feel free to reach out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions along the way!
- Install MileSplit Live on the computer in which you run Hy-Tek Meet Manager by copying and pasting the following link in your URL address bar. files.milesplit.us/MileSplitLive.exe
Note - clicking will prompt an automatic download.
- Once installed, login using your MileSplit login.
- Select the meet you want to set up.
- Click on ‘browse’ to find and select the Hy-Tek database for your meet
- Run your meet! You are fully setup and just need to keep the program running while you time the meet.
How did we do with this article?