- Entering A Meet
Hosting A Meet
- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- How do I use MileSplit to calculate on much each team owes?
- Limit Athlete to a set number of Events
- How do I restrict entries into my meet to select teams?
- I used MileSplit's Online Registration last year. Can I copy those settings from last year?
- How do I add results to my meet?
- Seeding Options
- Florida: How to set up your meet to allow for TFRRS Results Reporting
- How do I remove a team from the meet?
- How do I restrict athletes entering a division to a certain grade or age group?
FAQ: Events for only one gender are showing
Events on the "Enter Athletes" screen are based on the divisions your team is entered for. If only one gender is showing, it most likely is because your team is only registered for a certain gender. To resolve, on the right side of the page find the "Divisions" box and click "Edit Divisions".
Ensure that all desired genders/divisions are selected and hit save.
How did we do with this article?