- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- Registration: Creating a New Meet
- Registration: Cloning an Existing Meet
- Meet Manager: Divisions
- Meet Manager: Events
- Meet Manager: Inviting Teams
- How do I download my entries?
- Meet Manager: Overview
- Meet Manager: Setup
- How do I add/change a logo to the meet?
- Meet Registration
- Adding Results
- Profile Management
- Team Management
- Getting Started with Live Results
- How Can I Customize My Results?
- FinishLynx Scoreboard Configuration For Live Results
- What Are the Benefits of Using MileSplit Meet Registration With MileSplit Live Results?
- FieldLynx Configuration
- Instructions for Connecting to MeetPro
- XC Only: FinishLynx files as a data source
- XC Only: Tie-breaking and Split configuration
Occasionally athletes will have multiple profiles on our site. This can happen for a number of reasons such as; the athlete's name being spelt differently at different meets, or an athlete running for a club team in addition to their school. We can quickly merge the duplicate profiles into a single profile containing all the performances from both. Just email us at email@example.com and explain what needs to be done. Please make sure to include the athlete's name, the state they run in, and the school/club of the profiles as some names are more common than others!
How did we do with this article?