- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- MileSplit Online Registration Setup
- I used MileSplit's Online Registration last year. Can I copy those settings from last year?
- Meet Manager Overview
- How do I use MileSplit to calculate how much each team owes?
- Limit Athlete to a set number of Events
- How do I restrict entries into my meet to select teams?
- Seeding Options
- How do I remove a team from the meet?
- How do I restrict athletes entering a division to a certain grade or age group?
- Meet Registration
- Adding Results
- Profile Management
- Team Management
Occasionally athletes will have multiple profiles on our site. This can happen for a number of reasons such as; the athlete's name being spelt differently at different meets, or an athlete running for a club team in addition to their school. We can quickly merge the duplicate profiles into a single profile containing all the performances from both. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and explain what needs to be done. Please make sure to include the athlete's name, the state they run in, and the school/club of the profiles as some names are more common than others!
How did we do with this article?