- Managing your Meets
- Managing your Team
- Registering your Team
Live Results on MileSplit
- Why MileSplit Live?
- MileSplit Live: Quick Start Guide
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/Meetpro
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/Hytek
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/FinishLynx (v1.0.81 and later)
- FinishLynx Split Grid
- MileSplit Live Field App
- What Are the Benefits of Using MileSplit Meet Registration With MileSplit Live Results?
- How much does MileSplit Live Cost?
- FieldLynx Configuration
Add Results: Meet Hosts/Timers
- Adding Hytek Results to MileSplit
- Adding Meetpro Results to MileSplit
- Adding Easy Meet Manager Results to MileSplit
- Adding Racetab Results onto MileSplit
- Adding Trackmate Results to MileSplit
- Add Race Director Results to MileSplit
- Add Agee Results to MileSplit (XC)
- How do I add a Timer onto my Meet?
- Requesting Results
- How do I Change the Venue of my Meet?
- Add Results: Parents/Athletes/Coaches
- Managing your Athlete Profile
- Online Payments through MileSplit
Occasionally athletes will have multiple profiles on our site. This can happen for a number of reasons such as; the athlete's name being spelt differently at different meets, or an athlete running for a club team in addition to their school. We can quickly merge the duplicate profiles into a single profile containing all the performances from both. Just email us at email@example.com and explain what needs to be done. Please make sure to include the athlete's name, the state they run in, and the school/club of the profiles as some names are more common than others!
How did we do with this article?