- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- MileSplit Online Registration Setup
- I used MileSplit's Online Registration last year. Can I copy those settings from last year?
- Meet Manager Overview
- How do I use MileSplit to calculate how much each team owes?
- Limit Athlete to a set number of Events
- How do I restrict entries into my meet to select teams?
- Seeding Options
- How do I remove a team from the meet?
- How do I restrict athletes entering a division to a certain grade or age group?
- Meet Registration
- Adding Results
- Profile Management
- Team Management
Claiming an Athlete
After creating a Milesplit account, you have the ability to "claim" an athlete. Claiming an athlete gives you the ability to edit certain information and settings, as well as adding a picture to the athlete's profile. Claiming an athlete is intended for either the athlete themselves, or the athlete's parent/guardian and is subject to approval. Follow these steps to claim an athlete:
- After logging in to your Milesplit account, use the search functionality to look up the desired athlete.
- Once on the desired athlete's profile page, you will find a button titled "Claim Athlete" under their name and basic info. Click this button.
- You must enter in an applicable phone number incase we need further verification. If you are claiming yourself, select "This Is Me" where it asks for your relationship. If you are claiming your child, select "Athlete's Parent/Guardian". The click the "Submit Claim" button.
- Once you have submitted a claim for an athlete, it can take up to 48 hours for the claim to be approved. If a claim needs to be expedited for registration purposes, please email email@example.com.
How did we do with this article?