- Managing your Meets
- Managing your Team
- Registering your Team
Live Results on MileSplit
- Why MileSplit Live?
- MileSplit Live: Quick Start Guide
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/Meetpro
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/Hytek
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/FinishLynx (v1.0.81 and later)
- FinishLynx Split Grid
- MileSplit Live Field App
- What Are the Benefits of Using MileSplit Meet Registration With MileSplit Live Results?
- How much does MileSplit Live Cost?
- FieldLynx Configuration
Add Results: Meet Hosts/Timers
- Adding Hytek Results to MileSplit
- Adding Meetpro Results to MileSplit
- Adding Easy Meet Manager Results to MileSplit
- Adding Racetab Results onto MileSplit
- Adding Trackmate Results to MileSplit
- Add Race Director Results to MileSplit
- Add Agee Results to MileSplit (XC)
- How do I add a Timer onto my Meet?
- Requesting Results
- How do I Change the Venue of my Meet?
- Add Results: Parents/Athletes/Coaches
- Managing your Athlete Profile
- Online Payments through MileSplit
Claiming an Athlete
After creating a Milesplit account, you have the ability to "claim" an athlete. Claiming an athlete gives you the ability to edit certain information and settings, as well as adding a picture to the athlete's profile. Claiming an athlete is intended for either the athlete themselves, or the athlete's parent/guardian and is subject to approval. Follow these steps to claim an athlete:
- After logging in to your Milesplit account, use the search functionality to look up the desired athlete.
- Once on the desired athlete's profile page, you will find a button titled "Claim Athlete" under their name and basic info. Click this button.
- You must enter in an applicable phone number incase we need further verification. If you are claiming yourself, select "This Is Me" where it asks for your relationship. If you are claiming your child, select "Athlete's Parent/Guardian". The click the "Submit Claim" button.
- Once you have submitted a claim for an athlete, it can take up to 48 hours for the claim to be approved. If a claim needs to be expedited for registration purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How did we do with this article?