Managing your Meets
- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- Registration: Creating a New Meet
- Registration: Cloning an Existing Meet
- Meet Manager: Overview
- Meet Manager: Setup
- Meet Manager: Online Payments Processed by MileSplit
- Meet Manager: Divisions
- Meet Manager: Events
- Meet Manager: Inviting Teams
- How do I download my entries?
- Managing your Team
- Registering your Team
Live Results on MileSplit
- Why MileSplit Live?
- MileSplit Live: Quick Start Guide
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/Meetpro
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/Hytek
- Instructions for Using MileSplit Live w/FinishLynx (v1.0.81 and later)
- FinishLynx Split Grid
- MileSplit Live Field App
- What Are the Benefits of Using MileSplit Meet Registration With MileSplit Live Results?
- How much does MileSplit Live Cost?
- FieldLynx Configuration
Add Results: Meet Hosts/Timers
- Adding Hytek Results to MileSplit
- Adding Meetpro Results to MileSplit
- Adding Easy Meet Manager Results to MileSplit
- Adding Racetab Results onto MileSplit
- Adding Trackmate Results to MileSplit
- Add Race Director Results to MileSplit
- Add Agee Results to MileSplit (XC)
- How do I add a Timer onto my Meet?
- Requesting Results
- How do I Change the Venue of my Meet?
- Add Results: Parents/Athletes/Coaches
- Managing your Athlete Profile
Athlete Grad Years
All grade years on MileSplit including those of middle school and youth athletes are based off of a high school graduation year. This allows us to create grade and age group rankings!
How did we do with this article?