- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- MileSplit Online Registration Setup
- I used MileSplit's Online Registration last year. Can I copy those settings from last year?
- Meet Manager Overview
- How do I use MileSplit to calculate how much each team owes?
- Limit Athlete to a set number of Events
- How do I restrict entries into my meet to select teams?
- Seeding Options
- How do I remove a team from the meet?
- How do I restrict athletes entering a division to a certain grade or age group?
- Meet Registration
- Adding Results
- Profile Management
- Team Management
If your team, your child, or you personally ran in a meet that you do not see on our website, you can request for those results to be added by our Stats team. To submit a request, simply email our Stats team at Results@milesplit.com.
- If you have a copy of the results, or a link to where we can find them online, please include that in your request. This will ensure that they are added in the quickest time possible.
- If you do not have a copy of the results, or a link to where they can be found, we can still help. Please provide the 1) name of the meet, 2) date of the meet, 3) city/state that the meet took place in. This will help us greatly in tracking down the results.
How did we do with this article?