- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- Registration: Creating a New Meet
- Registration: Cloning an Existing Meet
- Meet Manager: Divisions
- Meet Manager: Events
- Meet Manager: Inviting Teams
- How do I download my entries?
- Meet Manager: Overview
- Meet Manager: Setup
- How do I add/change a logo to the meet?
- Meet Registration
- Requesting Results
- Incorrect/Missing Performance
- Profile Management
- Team Management
- Getting Started with Live Results
- How Can I Customize My Results?
- FinishLynx Scoreboard Configuration For Live Results
- What Are the Benefits of Using MileSplit Meet Registration With MileSplit Live Results?
- FieldLynx Configuration
- Instructions for Connecting to MeetPro
- XC Only: FinishLynx files as a data source
- XC Only: Tie-breaking and Split configuration
If your team, your child, or you personally ran in a meet that you do not see on our website, you can request for those results to be added by our Stats team. To submit a request, simply email our Stats team at Results@milesplit.com.
- If you have a copy of the results, or a link to where we can find them online, please include that in your request. This will ensure that they are added in the quickest time possible.
- If you do not have a copy of the results, or a link to where they can be found, we can still help. Please provide the 1) name of the meet, 2) date of the meet, 3) city/state that the meet took place in. This will help us greatly in tracking down the results.
How did we do with this article?