- Entering A Meet
Hosting A Meet
- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- How do I use MileSplit to calculate on much each team owes?
- Limit Athlete to a set number of Events
- How do I restrict entries into my meet to select teams?
- I used MileSplit's Online Registration last year. Can I copy those settings from last year?
- How do I add results to my meet?
- Seeding Options
- Florida: How to set up your meet to allow for TFRRS Results Reporting
- How do I remove a team from the meet?
- How do I restrict athletes entering a division to a certain grade or age group?
How do I use MileSplit to calculate on much each team owes?
MileSplit will calculate fees due for teams and individuals.
Meet fees are calculated based on information set on the Divisions tab.
Maximum for schools/athletes with multiple divisions are driven off of information set on the Setup tab.
Step 1: Meet Manager -> Divisions and click into the division desired.
On the very bottom, there are two sections that drive meet fee calculations
As a meet manager, fees can be calculated by team, entry, or athlete. The "Max Entry Fees" section on the division's tab is specifically for the division. Max amounts per school/level (HS, MS)/athlete across the entire meet are set up on the Setup tab ONLY if there are multiple divisions.
Step 2 (Optional): If you have More than one division, and want to set a max per school, level or athlete, go to the Setup tab to set a max amount for teams, level or individuals - you cannot set a max per gender except within each division.
Example: If you want to charge a school for $10 for each entry but a max per team of $500, you would go to Divisions -> Scroll to "Base Entry Fees" -> Select "By Entry" & enter $10 in the "Per Entry" field. Set max per gender and school in the per gender maximum ($250) and per school maximum ($500).
How did we do with this article?