- MileSplit Online Registration Setup
- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- Meet Manager: Overview
- Meet Manager: Setup
- Meet Manager: Divisions
- Meet Manager: Events
- How do I add/change a logo to the meet?
- How do I set event limits per team?
- How do I download my entries?
- Florida: How to set up your meet to allow for TFRRS Results Reporting
- Meet Registration
- Adding Results
- Profile Management
- Team Management
- Live Results
How do I set up a custom domain?
To set up your custom subdomain with MileSplit Live, log in to your domain name registrar and create a new subdomain, by creating a new CNAME record. For your convenience, instructions for the most common registrars is below:
Once this is done, email us and let us know the domain that has been created.
How did we do with this article?