- Entering A Meet
Hosting A Meet
- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- How do I use MileSplit to calculate on much each team owes?
- Limit Athlete to a set number of Events
- How do I restrict entries into my meet to select teams?
- I used MileSplit's Online Registration last year. Can I copy those settings from last year?
- How do I add results to my meet?
- Seeding Options
- Florida: How to set up your meet to allow for TFRRS Results Reporting
- How do I remove a team from the meet?
- How do I restrict athletes entering a division to a certain grade or age group?
How do I restrict entries into my meet to select teams?
Meet Managers can restrict which teams can enter by password protecting their meet. To do so, navigate to the meet page then meet manager. On the setup tab, under "Registration" set a password for the meet. If this field is filled, teams or individuals attempting to register for the meet must enter the password. If a meet is password protected, we recommend that you put a note into the info field for coaches to email you to ask for the password. MileSplit does NOT give out meet passwords.
How did we do with this article?