- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- MileSplit Online Registration Setup
- I used MileSplit's Online Registration last year. Can I copy those settings from last year?
- Meet Manager Overview
- How do I use MileSplit to calculate how much each team owes?
- Limit Athlete to a set number of Events
- How do I restrict entries into my meet to select teams?
- Seeding Options
- How do I remove a team from the meet?
- How do I restrict athletes entering a division to a certain grade or age group?
- Meet Registration
- Adding Results
- Profile Management
- Team Management
How do I restrict entries into my meet to select teams?
Meet Managers can restrict which teams can enter by password protecting their meet. To do so, navigate to the meet page then meet manager. On the setup tab, under "Registration" set a password for the meet. If this field is filled, teams or individuals attempting to register for the meet must enter the password. If a meet is password protected, we recommend that you put a note into the info field for coaches to email you to ask for the password. MileSplit does NOT give out meet passwords.
How did we do with this article?