- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- MileSplit Online Registration Setup
- I used MileSplit's Online Registration last year. Can I copy those settings from last year?
- Meet Manager Overview
- How do I use MileSplit to calculate how much each team owes?
- Limit Athlete to a set number of Events
- How do I restrict entries into my meet to select teams?
- Seeding Options
- How do I remove a team from the meet?
- How do I restrict athletes entering a division to a certain grade or age group?
- Meet Registration
- Adding Results
- Profile Management
- Team Management
How do I restrict athletes entering a division to a certain grade or age group?
MileSplit can restrict who can enter a specific division based on grade or age. Have a freshman division and only want freshman to enter? Turn on this feature to ensure only freshman athletes are entered.
Step 1: Navigate to your meet page & enter Meet Manager
Step 2: Go to the divisions tab & select the division you want to enable a age or grade restriction
Step 3: Under "Which Ages/Classes Allowed" select the ages or grades desired
Impact on Coaches
If an age or grade restriction is turned on when a coach goes to register there will be a message that explains the restriction. Additionally, only athletes that meet the criteria will appear in the athlete pool. Even if the coaches don't know the grades of their athletes, this makes it easy for them to adhere to the set criteria for the division.
How did we do with this article?