- Entering A Meet
Hosting A Meet
- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- How do I use MileSplit to calculate on much each team owes?
- Limit Athlete to a set number of Events
- How do I restrict entries into my meet to select teams?
- I used MileSplit's Online Registration last year. Can I copy those settings from last year?
- How do I add results to my meet?
- Seeding Options
- Florida: How to set up your meet to allow for TFRRS Results Reporting
- How do I remove a team from the meet?
- How do I restrict athletes entering a division to a certain grade or age group?
How do I remove a team from the meet?
Step 1: To remove a team from a meet, navigate into Meet Manager for the meet then click on the "Teams" tab.
Step 2: Click on the team you would like to remove from the meet.
Step 3: Select "Remove Team From Meet" on the right-hand side.
How did we do with this article?