- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- MileSplit Online Registration Setup
- I used MileSplit's Online Registration last year. Can I copy those settings from last year?
- Meet Manager Overview
- How do I use MileSplit to calculate how much each team owes?
- Limit Athlete to a set number of Events
- How do I restrict entries into my meet to select teams?
- Seeding Options
- How do I remove a team from the meet?
- How do I restrict athletes entering a division to a certain grade or age group?
- Meet Registration
- Adding Results
- Profile Management
- Team Management
How do I allow teams to register a B Team?
MileSplit allows teams to register a B Team. Different than Varsity & JV, B Teams act as a separate team.
- If meet fees are set up, B Teams will be charged as an additional team. (Note: Meet Directors can set a different fee for B Teams)
- B Teams will download into HyTek under a different code, meaning they will score as a separate team.
- If an event allows only two athletes from a certain team, a team that brings a B Team can have two athletes for both their A & B Teams.
Enabling Up B/C Teams
On the Setup tab in Meet Manager, in the Registration section, there is a radio button for Allow B/C Teams. Turning this on will allow teams to register for a second or third time.
Charging B Teams a Different Amount
Under the Payment Options on the Setup tab in Meet Manager, once B Teams are enabled, the "Maximum B/C Team Fee Overall" will be enabled. This allows setting a max fee that is different for a B Team than a high school's first team.
Example: In this meet, a school's first team will cost a max of $200 while their B Team would cost an additional $100 for a total of $300 for their A & B Team. (Note: fees are set up on the division level & these are the max amounts per team, level, athletes)
How did we do with this article?