- Entering A Meet
Hosting A Meet
- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- How do I use MileSplit to calculate on much each team owes?
- Limit Athlete to a set number of Events
- How do I restrict entries into my meet to select teams?
- I used MileSplit's Online Registration last year. Can I copy those settings from last year?
- How do I add results to my meet?
- Seeding Options
- Florida: How to set up your meet to allow for TFRRS Results Reporting
- How do I remove a team from the meet?
- How do I restrict athletes entering a division to a certain grade or age group?
How do I add/change a logo to the meet?
Go to the MileSplit Meet Page and ensure that you are logged in. Select the "Change Logo" button. This will prompt you to upload the logo. Please note that the proper size for logos is 120x90. Logos not in this size may become distorted. "Upload Logo". Files must be under 2MB.
You may also change the logo in a similar process. Please note that it may take up to two hours for the new image to appear.
What file types can I upload as a logo?
GIF, JPG, or PNG. Please keep files under 2 MB.
How did we do with this article?