- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- MileSplit Online Registration Setup
- I used MileSplit's Online Registration last year. Can I copy those settings from last year?
- Meet Manager Overview
- How do I use MileSplit to calculate how much each team owes?
- Limit Athlete to a set number of Events
- How do I restrict entries into my meet to select teams?
- Seeding Options
- How do I remove a team from the meet?
- How do I restrict athletes entering a division to a certain grade or age group?
- Meet Registration
- Adding Results
- Profile Management
- Team Management
How do I add/change a logo to the meet?
Go to the MileSplit Meet Page and ensure that you are logged in. Select the "Change Logo" button. This will prompt you to upload the logo. Please note that the proper size for logos is 120x90. Logos not in this size may become distorted.
Please note that it may take up to two hours for the new image to appear.
What file types can I upload as a logo?
GIF, JPG, or PNG. Please keep files under 2 MB.
How did we do with this article?