- Entering A Meet
Hosting A Meet
- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- How do I use MileSplit to calculate on much each team owes?
- Limit Athlete to a set number of Events
- How do I restrict entries into my meet to select teams?
- I used MileSplit's Online Registration last year. Can I copy those settings from last year?
- How do I add results to my meet?
- Seeding Options
- Florida: How to set up your meet to allow for TFRRS Results Reporting
- How do I remove a team from the meet?
- How do I restrict athletes entering a division to a certain grade or age group?
How do I add results to my meet?
Login and go to your meet page. click meet manager button, look for results tab on far right. We prefer them in flat html Hy-tek or RaceTab output, as those are easiest to get into our rankings. Open your results in a text editor. From that you can just select all and copy/paste into the results field. Make sure you name them - that will be the link - usually Complete Results works and hit the save button. From inside the meet manager, they post directly to the meet page, you do not have to wait for approval. If you use the drop down menu under add content, the state editor must approve them before they will show. We do have an excel template you can use if you do not have a meet management system for results.
How did we do with this article?