- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- MileSplit Online Registration Setup
- I used MileSplit's Online Registration last year. Can I copy those settings from last year?
- Meet Manager Overview
- How do I use MileSplit to calculate how much each team owes?
- Limit Athlete to a set number of Events
- How do I restrict entries into my meet to select teams?
- Seeding Options
- How do I remove a team from the meet?
- How do I restrict athletes entering a division to a certain grade or age group?
- Meet Registration
- Adding Results
- Profile Management
- Team Management
How do I add a file to the meet info?
Once at the desired meet, click on the "Meet Manager" button near the top right of the meet page. When you scroll to the bottom, there will be a text box title "Meet Information". By clicking the paper clip icon as pointed out in the image below, you can imbed files you wish to attach to the meet info. Make sure to click the "Save Changes" button afterwards.
How did we do with this article?