- How much does MileSplit's online registration cost?
- MileSplit Online Registration Setup
- I used MileSplit's Online Registration last year. Can I copy those settings from last year?
- Meet Manager Overview
- How do I use MileSplit to calculate how much each team owes?
- Limit Athlete to a set number of Events
- How do I restrict entries into my meet to select teams?
- Seeding Options
- How do I remove a team from the meet?
- How do I restrict athletes entering a division to a certain grade or age group?
- Meet Registration
- Adding Results
- Profile Management
- Team Management
Adding Results as a Meet Host/Manager
If you are a coach or a timer with access to the meet manager functionality for a specific meet, you have the ability to add results directly to the meet page.
- After logging in to your MileSplit account, go to the meet page for the meet you wish to add results for.
- Once there, click on the "Meet Manager" button in the upper right corner to access the meet manager functionality. Note - If you do not see the "meet manager" button, you either do not have permissions to access that feature, or you are not signed in.
- After accessing the meet manager, you will find a tab titled "Meet Results" near the top on the page on the right hand side.
- Now you are on the meet results page within the meet manager. If a results file has already been uploaded, you will see it listed with details as demonstrated in the red box in the picture below. If no results have been added, or you wish to upload another file, click the link titled "Add Meet Results".
- To add results, copy and paste the results into the text box titled "Body". In order to submit your results, you must provide a name for the results file in the text box titled "name". The name of the file should properly reflect what the results represent. For example if the results you are adding represent a single event you would name it that event (ex. Varsity Boys 5k, JV Girls 3200m, etc). If the results you are adding represent an entire division It should reflect that (ex. Varsity Girls Results, Freshman Results, etc.). If the results encompass the entirety of the results from the meet simply title it "Complete Results". Once complete, click the submit button to post results.
- Of note: The results you add will not be immediately added to athlete profiles. They will only appear on the meet page in the text format you added them in. Members of the Stats team will then review the results you have added and process them into our database so that they appear in rankings and on athlete profiles.
How did we do with this article?